In the 1930s, the Irish built a large house in the foothills of the Cregagh mountains that was known as the “Irish house”.
It was built on a hilltop and it was decorated with a variety of architectural styles.
Its design and decoration is also notable for its distinctive barns and a distinctive red brick facade.
A number of houses in the area are now derelict, and the house that was the focal point of the Dublin City skyline in the 1930’s was abandoned by the time it was demolished in the early 1990s.
The home was built in the 1890s on a site which had been occupied by a cattle and sheep farm and later converted into a school.
It was a popular attraction and, after the war, it was turned into a home for students and their families.
A few years ago, the house was sold off to a property developer.
A series of photos taken by photographer James McGowan show the original barns that are still visible today.
The barns were built in 1891 and 1892 by Irish settlers.
The building was built with the help of a local builder and it’s now derestructed.
A lot of the original building material has been lost and is thought to be in the local quarry.
The home also had an original fence and barn, which is now a barn, but it was dismantled after the fire in 1988.
It is unclear how many of the houses were in use.
There are also pictures of houses on the property, which are now a pile of rubble.
While there’s no evidence that the Irish houses were a major tourist attraction in the city of Dublin, the pictures show how well they looked and how much fun they were to live in.